Today I’m bringing back “My Favorite Products” Series. I haven’t done one since a round-up of my favorite products from 2016, and decided now was a good time to bring it back. After the New Year, I was using a lot of the same products and hadn’t really discovered anything worth sharing. Yet, over the past two months, I’ve found some items/products that I’m really excited to share with you… and I hope you love them as much as I do (I’ve moved my favorite baby/toddler products to my Motherhood Updates… there will be one up next Friday, so stay tuned).
I hope you all have a great weekend!!
1. Hilary’s Eat Well Frozen Bites: I discovered these on instagram and couldn’t find them for the longest time. I searched Sprouts and Whole Foods with no success. Then, I stumbled across them at Mother’s Market. They are absolutely delicious (and come in three flavors) and Harper likes them too. I toss them in salads, dip them in soups, and have even added them to breakfast sandwiches.
2. Rx Bars: These have been my go-to snack lately. With simple ingredients, they are super tasty and not sugar laden. Tj is hooked on them too. Our favorite flavors are Blueberry, Mint, and Chocolate.
3. Zevia Soda: Alright, I used to looooove Diet Coke back in the day… until I learned what it was actually doing to my body… but I also didn’t want all the sugar from regular cola. I hadn’t had a sip of soda for years and then I came across this brand. It’s clear in color (so no dyes), sweetened by Stevia, Non-GMO, and has no phosphoric acid. They have so many different flavors of you favorite sodas too…. and they taste almost the same!
4. Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Soup: This has quickly become a favorite, quick lunch. With all organic ingredients, and a list that I can pronounce, I was hooked from the beginning. It’s found in their fresh pre-made foods section. I love dipping the above mentioned veggie bites into it!
1. NARS Illuminator: This stuff is pretty amazing. After running out of my last illuminator, I decided to give it a try, given the reviews I read. I bought it in the “orgasm” color and love the subtle glow it gives my brow bones + cheeks.
2. Le Petit Marseillais Body Soap: I received these soaps to review, since they were a French brand launching in the US, and fell in love with their fresh scents. I’m particularly fond of the vanilla, peach, and lavender.
3. Davines Hair Oil: I had been using the moroccan hair oil for a while, and discovered that it seemed to be weighing my hair down. I switched at the recommendation of my wonderful hair dresser and was hooked (I borrowed from my mom first just to make sure I loved it…). It’s lightweight and I love the shine it adds to my locks. I use it after I’ve curled my hair.
4. Rodan + Fields Lash Boost: (I am not a distributer) I was wildly curious about this product when it launched. It was at the time when I was contemplating removing my lashes (for various reasons) and decided to give it a try. I’ve been using the product for 11 weeks so far and the results are amazing. At first I wasn’t too sure about it, but in the last 2 weeks or so, my lashes have sprouted. If you all want a full review, let me know and I can do one!
1. Wide Brimmed Hat: One of my favorites from last season is back again! At an excellent price point, and amazing fit (looks good on anyone) I couldn’t resist snagging it in the straw color. I wear it to the park with Harper to shield my face from the sun…. but plan on wearing it daily in Cabo.
2. Slide Sandals: This pair is so incredibly comfortable, and I wear them all day and have no issues (they are super padded). I love the design, and how many different color options they come in (I own the blush color). I also have been wearing these pretty little blush lace-ups on repeat.
3. High Waisted Distressed Jeans: I hadn’t bought a new pair of jeans since before Harper was born, and then I bought three. I’ve been living in all of them, and love how different they all are (yet, of course, all distressed). This high waisted “girlfriend” jean and these high waisted skinny jeans have quickly moved to the top of my rotation. I love the washes, distressing, and fit on both pairs…. and they’re both incredibly comfortable.
4. Stripe Tops (3): Can you ever have enough?? I don’t think so. I have three that have been on heavy rotation as of late. This drop shoulder, three quarter sleeve, top is lightweight and perfect for all seasons. This tank is made of the most amazing material (I bought a M, also own in black, and it comes in about 9 color options), and I love the looser fit of this one. All three are at excellent price points as well. Stripe tees are a must for any wardrobe… such an easy throw on and go option.
5. Short-Sleeve Sweatshirt: I did an entire blog post on these, but they’re comfortable and an excellent everyday option. I pair this one with my favorite leggings for a lounge day… or day full of errands, and with jeans for a laid back, casual look.
6. Aviators: I had the best pair of aviators that I purchased about 8 years ago…. then, one day, I dropped them and the lenses got so scratched I couldn’t see through them anymore. I was so sad. I recently purchased these and they’re amazing. I love the gold contrast with the black lenses.
7. Casual Zip-Up (on major sale!): A soft zip-up for a morning run to the park, or family walk, was a must have for me. This one fit the bill perfectly. The fit was excellent and I loved the oatmeal color (it comes in a few other color options here). It’s an excellent throw on and go option for post-workout too.
8. Calvin Klein Undies: I’ve owned this CK bralette for over a year and love how soft it is. I wear it under tees and when I’m lounging around the house…. so, I decided to give the underwear a chance. They lived up to my expectations. Super soft. Super Comfortable.
9. Blush Tote: I chatted about this tote a little bit in this post, but decided it deserved a spot here. I use this tote all the time. It’s big enough to double as a diaper bag + purse + still have room left over. I use it as an overnight bag too. It’s of excellent quality.
10. Cut-offs: Last year I struggled to find the perfect pair of cut-offs without flashing the world (never ok). I eventually figured out the sizing on One Teaspoon shorts, and fell in love. This year, I decided I wanted a high waisted option and found these. They’re the perfect length (no booty flashing in these babies) and I love, love, the high waist option. Trust me on these. You’ll love them too (btw, they run TTS… I bought a 24 + 25 and the 24 fit very comfortably).
11. Open Knit Pullover: I have always been a fan of the open knit for warmer temperatures. I get cold easily, so they’re the perfect layer for the cooler evenings and mornings. I saw this one at the end of last year and ended up getting it for my birthday… I wear it all the time… on the shoulder, off the shoulder, and layered over the stripe tanks above. I also saw this one (currently on sale!) back in January, but it sold out so quickly. When it was restocked at the end of February, I snagged it up. I wear both all the time.