A few things you may, or may not, know about me (or, you may not even care, and in that case, just scroll right on down….):
1. I love a good all white outfit. Yet, each and every time I put one on I think to myself “marshmallow?”…..
2. I have a strong distaste for black shoes. I try to love them, but I never seem to like how they look on me….
3. I hoard comfy cardigans as if my life depended on it.
4. I’m short. So, each and every pair of jeans I own, I always add my own personal distressing to them…..
5. I’m a creature of habit. When I find something that I love, I tend to repeat it….
So…. I guess this outfit is no surprise. It’s pretty much one through five in a nutshell…. and embodies all my favorite spring trends in one place (well, almost one place, you can see my other spring trend post here….)…. items and pieces that I can dress up and down and wear during warmer temps and cooler temps. For today’s post, I’m sharing some of my favorites from Nordstrom, all under $100 (because, you don’t have to break the bank to look amazing….).
1. Blush Shoes: This has to be one of my absolute favorite trends for this spring season. Adding a pair to any outfit instantly creates a feminine touch. I’m still loving mules, so when I was in Nordstrom the other day, I snagged these little beauties. Nordstrom has so many great blush options, at great quality, and an even better price point. We have a few sunny weekend trips planned, so I picked up these blush slide sandals (they come in multiple color options too) and can’t wait to wear them with today’s outfit, or my favorite denim shorts or slip dress. I also own this comfortable pair of blush espadrille platform kicks (which I bought right after the holidays)…. they go with everything and are super comfortable for all day wear. A few other options that I’ve owned for a while and will continue to wear into the spring season include these quilted slip-ons and velvet platform sneakers (last seen here).
2. White Peplum Tank: An absolutely perfect layering piece… functional, feminine, and versatile. My two favorites are this asymmetrical tank I’m wearing in today’s post, and this open back option (that I wear with this bralette, and included an image of at the end of the post). I’ve worn these tops out to brunch as you see here, with leggings and a denim jacket for a day of errands, and with jeans and a suede jacket for happy hour.
3. Cardigans: When it’s cold in the morning and warm in the afternoon…. or simply, just a mild day that needs a layer, my go-to this spring will be my favorite cardigans. I added this grey one to my collection, and love the side lace-up detailing, as well as the pockets in the front. It’s such an easy throw-on-and-go piece. A few other cute ones include this open front blush cardigan, adorable ruffle sleeve cardigan, and this open knit cardigan.
4. Pretty Jewels: I love finishing any outfit with a few simple accessories. Right now, I’m loving this crystal chain bracelet and this crystal cuff. This dainty rose gold bracelet and these jacket earrings are also perfect accessories to add to any outfit.
OPEN BACK TANK
In sponsorship with Nordstrom. As always, all options expressed are my own.