One of my favorite people to shop for is TJ…. he’s usually pretty open to anything, and I love putting thought into the gift with the reward seeing his face light up on Christmas morning. So, I thought that I would share a few items I am considering gifting him this holiday season…. just in case you’re looking for an idea for the man in your life!
1. Thermal Henley: This is such an excellent basic for any guy… but the button front makes it a little more unique. Layer it under a jacket, sweater, or rock it solo….
2. Dot Tie: Ties get a bad rap around the holiday season (and Father’s Day…), but I think that if you find a simple option (read: nothing over the top with color and print) then you’re sure to hit the nail on the head. If your man wears a tie on a regular basis, then it’s a great gifting option.
3. Dress Shirt: I love this brand/option because the shirts are multi-functional… they can be dressed up for work with a tie/sports coat, and worn on a date night tucked in with a pair of jeans. The plaid on this top is a perfect option.
4. Scarf: Perfect for the cooler temps of the early morning and evening.
5. Cologne: We bought this cologne for TJ in France, and I love it…. I’m not a particular fan of perfumes and colognes, but this option has such a fresh smell…. almost natural.
6. Kiehl’s Starter Kit: This was a stocking stuffer a few years ago, and now he’s hooked. It’s great for the guy who isn’t so sure about skincare…. but who you want to be into skincare.
7. Brimmed Hat: I bought a hat identical to this for TJ a few years ago and he still wears it to this day. The brimmed option gives it a little more structure than a regular beanie.
8. Adidas Sneakers: Okay, so I’ve never actually given these as a gift to TJ, but that’s because he has had them for years…. and they’re the pair he pulls on for a casual day out with the family. Comfortable, classic, versatile…. perfect gift.
9. Tumi Briefcase: This was actually TJ’s birthday gift this year. He was using a nice backpack for a while, but he was looking for something a little more structured. It’s incredibly well made, durable, and a great business option.
10. Beer Tasting Set: I love this gift option…. if your guy loves beer simply pair this with a few craft brew options and you have a complete gift…. that he can happily test out Christmas Day!
11. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones: We were at the mall last weekend and went our separate ways for a little shopping… when I located TJ he was standing there, with these on his ears, a huge smile on his face. Note taken… added to the list.
12. Activity/Heart Rate Tracker: For the fitness guru… or just the guy who loves a good HIIT workout and wants to know how much energy he is using. This option is sleek + masculine…. an excellent combo for any gift!
13. Mule Cocktail Glasses: Perfect for the guy who loves a little mixology… mine included!